Monday, June 4, 2007

Tired, very tired actually...

An American friend arrived Saturday morning, we picked her up at Lisbon airport, raced to Braga (city in the northernmost area of Portugal) to attend the wedding of a friend of ours, made a slalom through several places in Portugal on Sunday as we headed back home and finally, today, we headed south to the Algarve (southernmost part of Portugal) so I could give GH her birthday present (given in advance...her b-day is only on the 15th).
And we drove back home again...
Too tired to make a decent post, but not tired enough not to share with you the laugh I had at our American friend's lipstick (click on the pic to enlarge it).

7 comments:

Cream said...

Hahahaha! I like it very much!
What are virgin lips btw? Lips that have never been kissed or lips that have never tasted anything?

You must've done some kilometres, DC!
When I went to Spain lately I did 1000km in 8 days but it's only 645 miles in English money, so it's not that bad. ;o)

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

HAHAHA ask her if it worked for her, does she see a difference?

You raced to Braga, eh? I remember you saying you like to...speed...?

Alla said...

LOVE the lipstick!!! i want i want!!!

oh and mr. Vito's birthday is on the 15th as well! :)

DCveR said...

cream: I'm afraid I don't know that either...

GG: Well, she does have nice lips. ;)

Ale: Some people say there are no such things as coincidences... :D

thephoenixnyc said...

Great pics as always DC. And thanks for tuning me on to that new google earth feature. Excellent.

Christine said...

Ha love it!

DCveR said...

phoenix: Thanks. It is great to actually see where photos have been taken, isn't it?

christine: :D