Thursday, May 24, 2007

40 abs a day keep the belly away

After slacking our exercise for some time (we haven't been using our gym lately), GH decided to start a minimal routine of 40 abs a day.
Today I decided to join her.
Only to realize I'm way out of shape.
Gone are the days of 50 abs and three times over the tartan before a rugby practice... it seems age and beer are starting to take their toll.
Just hope tomorrow the 40 abs will feel less of a pain.
But nothing like this feeling to make a firm resolution: at least two hours of gym per week from now on. Plus the 40 abs a day of course, if she can stand so can I!

2 comments:

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

I find doing abs so painful! I'd rather do yoga. Haha, ever talked about exercising around the woman who broke the chairs at work with her weight?

DCveR said...

GG: Exercise has been metioned to her several times... the problem is that she doesn't like to move much. Plus exercise makes her hungry. And if you're wondering, no, I wasn't the one who tried to talk her into it, I don't even talk with her much, gave it up long ago. But you can avoid overhearing.