Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Poked with a stick

Well, not really... but an e-mail from Kris made me feel I had neglected this here blog thingy for too long.
Things are going rather smoothly, although we've both been busy and we're broke.
No, relax, this is not one of those "send us your money" posts.
In fact even being broke is something relative, nothing to worry about.
During this absence a few e-mails from some of you had already made me feel like resuming my posts, but being tired from work gave that ranting mood that would probably mean ranting posts, so I kept in "pause mode".
I'll still be unable to read as many posts as I used to, but at least I'll try and start posting again.

PS: BTW it was about time to change the featured photo too, so here goes.
As some of you will probably assume I'm coming back from the dead, I leave you with a detail of a sarcophagus from the Imperial Crypt in Vienna. GH had to attend a conference there and I went along just for fun.

No comments: